Tuesdays are for…Gratitude!
Okay, so I know gratitude has become a bit of a buzz word so much so, it almost borders on cliché to be writing a sober post about it, but hey ho! Writing gratitude lists has helped me SO MUCH over the years, giving me a chance the find small beacons of light during dark and scary days. I know I’m incredibly lucky to have a lot to be grateful for in my life, and I want to celebrate that as much as possible.
One of the things that I love about sobriety is that it gives me space and the peace to find gratitude for the small things in life.
So, without further ado, today I am grateful for….
- My morning coffee – it really is the best one of the day!
- The sun breaking through the clouds during walks with Huckleberry.
- J bringing me home a pizza (yummm).
- Speaking to some lovely customers.
- All the squirrels in the park who are so cute.
- This blog and the wonderful sober community who help keep me feeling grounded and supported on this journey. Your kind words never fail to list my spirits and give me hope. To all of you, thank you.
I could keep going but I would love to know what YOU are grateful for today, big or small!